LOOKING SPARE FOR YOUR PLASMA SYSTEM ?
ORIGINAL PLASMA CONSUMABLES
We supply original plasma cutting consumables for: HYPERTHERM®, KJELLBERG®, THERMAL DYNAMICS®, VICTOR®
WE ALSO SUPPLY OXYFUEL CONSUMABLES
ESAB®, GCE®, RHONA®
World leader in air plasma, conventional plasma and high definition plasma cutting and for both manual and automatic systems. Plasma cutting is one of the most widely used metal cutting methods for good reasons: it represents the perfect balance between cutting quality, cutting speed and cost. Hypertherm plasma systems are reliable and used by more companies and people than other brands. We distribute parts for the following cutting systems:
- MAXPRO 200®
- POWERMAX 45XP®
- POWERMAX 85 H85-M85®
- POWERMAX 65 H65-M65®
- POWERMAX 1000,1250,1650®
- POWERMAX 105, H105, M105®
- POWERMAX 125, H125, M125®
- POWERMAX 800 – MAX 42 MAX 43®
- POWERMAX 900 – PAC 125T/M®
- RETROFITTING HYPRO®
Manufacturer of high-precision German plasma systems with the HiFocus series products Kjellberg Finsterwalde has achieved the best possible cutting quality, offering a viable alternative to laser and other high-precision cutting processes.
THERMAL DYNAMICS + VICTOR TECHNOLOGIES®
American brand counted among the best manufacturers of plasma generators for stainless steel and black sheet metal. Spare parts for A-series systems with SL100 torch, spare parts for Auto-Cut 200 XT and 300 XT systems for solutions on non-ferrous metals and soft metals and spare parts for Ultra-cut XT systems for power up to 400 amps.
- Cutmaster 40®
- Cutmaster 58®
- Cutmaster 60i®
- Thermal Dynamics 82®
- Thermal Dynamics PAK200 i®
- Tutta la gamma per torcia XT300
serie 22®, codici es. XT300 speed lock torch cod.22-1002®, Cartridge cod.22-1022®
Swedish multinational with its established plasma torches.
GCE® – RHONA®
We supply oxyfuel torches for pantograph cutting, original internal and external oxyfuel tips for GCE and RHONA.
Fill in your request
All fields marked with * are mandatory
* INFORMATION PURSUANT TO THE REGULATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. This Information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.Read informative
Via F. Rocchi, 4 – 40138 Bologna (BO)